Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Featured Model: Nina the Terror

Well everyone knows I love crazy hair colors just by looking at my models. I myself have had pretty much every hair color you can think of, but pink was always my favorite. For a long time I didn't feel right unless I had some pink in my hair. But now I've gone back to all blonde. Enough about me, I have a brand new model for http://www.pinupsodapop.com/

Her name is Nina Dateshidze aka Nina The Terror. And she is a UK alternative model. I think she is just gorgeous and she has the most beautiful hot pink hair!


I sent her some "Only Human" necklaces which are available on my website. As well as some new pieces that will be available very soon, such as hair accessories (look at the butterfly flower headband shes wearing! cant wait to put those up!! will be available in lots of colors!). She also is wearing some sparkle key earrings and sparkle feather earrings that will also be available for purchase soon. I have lots of work to do to get all my projects done, so it might take some time. But sneak previews are always nice aren't they?
Anyway here she is!

The first 4 photos are by Keith West of Prettier in Real Life Photography and the last photo is by Mick Payton.
Hope you enjoy!! And be sure to check her out: Nina The Terror UK Alternative Model

xodani

No comments:

Post a Comment