Saturday, March 28, 2009

In The Works: Flying Machines

So I'm sure the first person who thought it would be possible for a human to fly was thought to be insane, and those are the kinda people we gotta love. Once I finish up my artist collaborations, my newest collection is going to be all flying machines, whether they actually flew or not doesn't really matter. Its the idea behind it. So the jewelry will be inspired by Da Vinci's drawings, some of the first airplanes ever, and very old hot air balloons. Lately I've had a fascination with all three of these things. I've never been in a hot air balloon, so I think I'll have to add that to my list of things to do.

DaVinci sketch:

That crazy man everyones talking about:This is a sketch..its a sketch. (sorry had to do my demetri martin lol"wright brothers flying machine:

amelia earhart:


Also an inspiration: my favorite music video ever...Tonight Tonight by The Smashing Pumpkins..check out their flying machine...<33 align="center">

No comments:

Post a Comment